Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sidelined for a couple days

I've been sick the past several days so haven't really felt up to posting...or much of anything, really. So I haven't been exercising and I've been foraging in the house for food. I've mostly eaten well, though there were these white cheddar cheese balls that I couldn't resist. All in all, though, I've done OK. I've eaten things like whole wheat pasta with spaghetti sauce and turkey meatballs, chicken, and other leftovers. I've finished off the bananas I have in the house and have one pear left. (The pears are amazing!) Even though I've had a bad stomachache Friday and Saturday, I never got sick to my stomach nor did I lose my appetite. I have no clue what I've had, but today has been a bit better. I've just been extremely tired. So, I haven't worked out for the last few days.
I still haven't lost my motivation, thoiugh. I plan to go back to work tomorrow, and after work, if I do nothing else, I will at least "get back on track" and walk. Hopefully. I'll feel good enough to do more than that, too. I am NOT going to let this get me down.
So, tomorrow after work, I'll be exercising and then going to the store to stock up on everything I need to stay on track with my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment