Friday, January 20, 2012

Still going strong

I'm still very motivated about my weight loss. A friend and I are reading "Made to Crave" and meeting weekly to talk about our progress and our thoughts about the book. I haven't weighed myself lately, as I get discouraged if I haven't lost as much as I think I should. However, I have been doing well with eating choices. I worked out a few times this week, but would like to increase the number of times I go work out. I've also made it a point to climb stairs more.
All in all, I'm happy with my progress. Oh, and my no dessert resolution is still going strong. I really feel like disciplining myself like this and not allowing myself to eat desserts will help me in the future to control how much I eat.
I'll write more later this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment